Thursday 11 November 2010

Who ya gonna call?

Last weekend, amidst a Ghostbusters and Lethal Weapon marathon, I thought back to what a good week it had been to start term 2. The uniform is outstanding, our attendance is steadily getting much better, and the entire school managed to get my "mystery christmas song" melody with my slightly novel piano playing.

Furthermore, it is always a high point of my year when another fireowrk night comes and goes and no-one is hurt - but didn't we have fun with our fireworks last Friday.

So, what have we learned this week?

- The M5 is becoming more and more dangerous - I hope everyone got home alright this week;
- That reception are outstanding when it comes to a minute's silence;
- So are most of the rest of the school;
- That teachers really don't like my singing.

But then, who does. I'm only just trying to work out how I lived with only one uke...

Take care through this first batch of horrible weather, people.

That is all.