Thursday 28 April 2011

Something happenign tomorrow, just can't remember...no, I'm sure it'll come to me ... no, sorry, it's gone...

So I said to the boys, after we finished playing footie in Battersea park last night, "I thought I'd wear orange, and maybe flip flops. What about you boys?".

Apparently, Aston Villa cufflinks are the order to the day. No-one told me.

So, you having a street party? We just did, and it was excellent. The key theme? Sharing. I was blown away by the kindness of our community who gave so generously - thank you all so much - and by how wonderfully behaved our learners our learners our, and how considerate they always are. (Thank you also to that gang of year 6 who "did their SATs" with me, and to all the staff for pitching in; as ever, you are great.)

So, in this very short week, what have we learned?

Reception and nursery make the most excellent hats.
Key stage 1's writing gets better and better.
Year 3 and 4 are super sleuths (although it was slightly disappointing that the reward, for catching someone in the class, was a measly £2.50!).
Year 5 are without doubt the best sharers.
Year 6 are going to break all records for maths SATs.

Even though it has been a short week, we have managed to cram in an enormous amount. Well doen everyone. have a great weekend.

That is all.