Monday 21 September 2009

Oops!

I forgot!

Sorry Mr Vaisey - I forgot to do my blog last week, so thought I'd get one in early doors this week.

So what did we learn last week? I think we learned a few things. First of all, we learned that our school looks amazing when people try and work together. We learned that squirrels play tricks with our rubbish. We learned that the quality of year 6's work is amazing. We learned that we have some fantastic new friends in reception and nursery. And of course, we learned that its a real shame when one or two selfish people let us down.

However, my favourite part of last week was hearing the positive things our visitors had to say about how brilliant our school is looking. Let's all try and keep it that way...please.

Happy international day of peace everyone. Remember - it's peacebuilding. We can all do it!